Friday, June 4, 2010

Hot stuff

This morning I drove the kids to school, instead of Sam.
I loaded all 4 in the car along with my running jogger. After dropping off Jen and Jarom the rest of us went for a run/walk through Waveny. I’m still in the beginning stages of getting into shape. I don’t (can’t) run like I use to. I laugh at myself. I am so awkward when I run...it’s just not me.

I’ve joined a Biggest Looser Competition. This week I was in the top 10! I really need this type of motivation to loose my pregnancy fat.
I’m not dieting, I’m Nursing, so instead I am changing the way I eat. Eating 5 times a day and still loosing weight is working for me.
As of today, I am 8lbs lighter.

I had to take a photo of myself at the beginning of the competition. No way will I show it now but maybe 10 weeks down the road I will with my end result photo. (maybe)

Summer heat makes it easier. I don’t have an appetite.

Tonight I made Coconut Curry and it turned out! (Surprise!) I loved it but made a huge mistake with the Cayenne Pepper and decided I needed to fix something else for the kiddos. Way too spicy for them. (Sam came to the rescue and fixed something for them, while I put Abi to bed)

What a tasty dish..and healthy! My house smells of Curry. (I’m afraid we will all reek of it tomorrow. Curry is all I smell on my Indian friends)

It’s a humid night tonight- we ate out on the porch. Thunderstorms on the way.

Date night with Sam...in the cool basement!



Photo: Jarom and Abi on a lazy Sunday morning.

No comments: