Sunday, June 27, 2010

The 4th Child



My 4th Child is almost 3 months old. This week she came “alive!”

She watches me as I move about the room and breaks out a heart warming smile if she catches my eye.

She laughs at her brothers, wakes up HAPPY and stays awake longer with a pleasant disposition.

Gone are the eat, sleep,poop and repeat days. I love that she is more aware. Simply because, I feel she is giving back now.
A smile from her is so rewarding.

The poor girl is rudely awakened from her naps, almost daily, to pick up or drop off a sibling.
She tolerates the car ONLY if she has been feed, burped and isn’t sitting in a soggy diaper.

Given my schedule, these conditions NEVER line up and I am a MadMan driving from location to location with a screaming baby aboard.
It’s so sad.

I LOVE waking in the morning with her snuggled to my side. I love her little grunts and long stretches.

Everyone in the Hobi Home begs to hold her first thing in the morning. I can hardly get a private moment while nursing. They all love to be close to her.

I am so happy to have her in our family. A new baby in the home brings out a lot of LOVE.

I can’t help but WONDER, are we done?.........

No comments: