Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New House...can't sleep

March 15, 2010 4:21 AM

It’s 4am and I can’t sleep. The baby is keeping me company, kicking and squirming inside of me.

Last night I feel asleep on the couch next to Sam reading and a fire in the fireplace. It was so cozy and peaceful.

I woke up to new noises that come with an unfamiliar house.

It’s pitch black. I’m not even quite sure where the light switches are. I need to get some night lights.

The wind is hassling the trees outside.

The house is still strewn with boxes.

As for now, I guess I’ll just wait till morning and see what the sunrise brings to my new life in my new house.

It’s kind of odd to be at a loss at 4:30am in an unfamiliar home.

Left alone with my thoughts is always welcome, but it’s REALLY dark. ☺

No comments: