Thursday, March 4, 2010

Grump

I am one Grumpy Mama Bear!

Please tell me it’s just a phase, I’ll grow out of it soon. (sooner than later for my kids’ sake)

Jace told me he didn’t like my attitude when I refused to play Dora and Boots with him.

My attitude really does stink.

Inside I feel as crusty as I probably look.

I lack the spunk I use to have.

I’m just a waddling, grump.

It can’t be because I’m tired of being pregnant.

I’m Not. I need this baby to stay in there.

I have a house to pack and unpack.

Grandma isn’t coming till the 30th and she and I have plans to unpack and get settled before the bundle arrives.

I am perfectly ok with it even showing up late!!!

So, is this a normal pregnancy hormonal issue?

It seems I’m always grumpy at the end.

No one likes to hang out with a Grump...not even a 4 year old.

No comments: