Tuesday, March 9, 2010

5 friends

Don’t underestimate the power of friends! Today five friends showed up to my house to help pack.
In 3 hours my walls were bare, closets empty, bathrooms hallow, and kitchen packed!

My five years of living here was tenderly gathered up and tucked away before I even finished my laundry!

I am so thankful these girls took the time to serve me.

Lastnight I put myself to bed at 6pm. To say I am tired would be an understatement.
There is NO way I could have done any of this alone. In fact, I didn’t do much at all with them here.

This morning I was a mess. I was on my knees begging for strength to get through this week.
My prayer was answered by 5 friends.

I can do this now.

Thank you Cholhe, Lindsay, Lillian, Jamie, & Michelle


PS- I’m thrilled that my house is packed but at the same time it seems rather sad that a household of 5 can be packed up in 3 hours!!
Further proof we live in a small space.
This move is going to be wonderful!!!

No comments: