Sunday, January 31, 2010

My kind of Day

January 31, 2010 5:18 PM


Yesterday was my kind of day!! A day with nothing planned and all day to get my house clean. It was a day I didn’t even look in the mirror or change from my pajamas.
A day I didn’t worry about meals because Sam takes over in the kitchen.
A day the kids clean their room, bathroom, livingroom, dust, take out the garbage and vacuum.

I get to the junk drawers, laundry, bills, organizing the attic and other time consuming things I don’t start during the week because I know I will be interrupted by other activities or schedules.

At the end of the day I sat by the fire happy to be a bit more organized in a clean house and completely stuffed from a delicious Mexican dinner I didn’t fix!

I love that my kids can clean a room as well as I can and my husband cooks better than me!

I love that THEY made my kind of day!

No comments: