Thursday, April 2, 2009

Surprise Vacation!

 
Posted by Picasa


We woke up this morning to a wonderful SURPRISE!!!

The Hobi Hobbit left his little tracks all over our walls and a party scene!

We found a letter telling us to pack our bags because we had a plane to catch today.

We were told to pack our summer clothes and swimming suits- so we know we are going somewhere warmer than here!

Jace thinks we're going camping, Jennica hopes it's Utah (I hear they still have snow, so I hope not), and Jarom isn't sure.
I say Hawaii!!! (fingers crossed)

The Hobi Hobbit also left a bag full of "Airplane presents" for the "pleasant" traveler!

So, we're off to the Airport this afternoon to find out where we are going. I guess we'll get more clues on the way.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

AGAIN... that hobbit really needs to find the Whipple house! lol
Hope you guys have a great time!!

Penny said...

What?!? I need someone to do that to me :) How fun, what fun parents you are! And yes, the price includes s&h :) You make me laugh!