Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hobbit sends Grandma Trena!

 

 

 

 


The Hobi Hobbit pulled a fast one and emailed a second message Sunday evening.(read below)
We were totally shocked to see Grandma Trena standing at the door! She said a "magic car" drove her from Utah too! She had instructions in a letter to pack for 3 days.
She was just as excited to see us. She thought we were still in Connecticut!

You have another visitor coming your way.

This one I’m sending to you to stay.

Go take a bath and get some good rest

For tomorrow I will reveal the very BEST!

It’s Aunt Jessica’s Birthday and I do like her too

So take her and your visitor along with you.

Remember I hear it when you fight

Be kind to each other and stay in bed at night!

Tomorrow I’ll send you magic you’ll always remember

a camera you’ll need- be sure to tell Ember.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: