Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jace's Birthday!

 
Posted by Picasa


Today is Jace’s 4th birthday!

This morning I pulled out 3 grey hairs!! Who is aging here?
I can honestly say Jace isn’t the cause of my proof of aging. He is such a good kid.
I love his little voice, his silly personality, and his patience. Waking up to his daily request of
“Strawberry Oatmore” puts a smile on my face. He is so easy to please.

I can’t believe he is already four!
I admit I do too much for him. He is my baby and that fact alone is keeping him young. I guarantee I wasn’t carrying Jarom or Jennica around when they were 4! I need another baby. My how time flies.

Yesterday was his special day. We had an animal party outside. The weather was beautiful.
He seemed to enjoy himself.

Being 4 is the perfect age. Time doesn’t exist. It’s play time all the time. You get to play with your older brothers stuff while he’s at school. You can plop over any time or anywhere and take a nap. And you can dress up like Peter Pan, Buzz Lightyear, or Dash and go to the Park and be totally convinced that you are really them.

I love viewing life through Jace’s eyes. It’s such a beautiful world.
Posted by Picasa


 

4 comments:

Penny said...

I can't believe your baby is four and my oldest is two! Crazy world eh? Happy Birthday to him! Cute pics!

Lillian said...

Happy Birthday to Jace! What a fun b-day party he had. We loved being a part of his special day!

Watts Family said...

Looks like a great b-day....FYI I come to listen to your music while my daughter naps at work!! Thanks for the calming music! :) Hope your doing well!

Haylee said...

Hey Ember! So great to see you guys doing so well! Your daughter has a similar look to my oldest. I wish Shelley had a blog - I direct you to it, but as of yet, she doesn't. Hello to Sam.