Thursday, April 9, 2009

Buzz Lightyear

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


Grandma Trena gets the Award for best Grandma of the year! She stayed behind with Jace while the rest of the family went on the Star Wars ride, and while we were gone she ran into Buzz Lightyear!
Jace LOVES Buzz Lightyear. At home he is always dressed up as Buzz or Dash.
Grandma was suppose to be getting our fast pass tickets for a different ride but decided to stand in line to meet Buzz.
By the time I found her after my ride Jace was the next one in line. I made it just in time to take pictures.

Jace was so excited. The first thing he did was point to his shirt and say: "This is you Buzz!"
He wore his Buzz shirt both days at Disneyland, just in case he saw him.

I LOVE Buzz too, because he made my 3 year olds day at Disneyland!

Thank You Grandma for making it happen!!!

No comments: