Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Magic Water



Jarom is sick today. He has a head ache and ear infection.

I want you all to know what I DIDN’T give him.

Amoxicillin

or

anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellouse, sodium, flavors, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution.
(AKA: Benadryl)

I didn’t give him Motrin.

I didn’t give him Aspirin.

Why? Because I don’t know what all that stuff is made of.

Thanks to my Visiting Teacher, I have cured 3 ear infections withOUT a single dr. visit!!

And all in one day.

Thanks to Colloidal Silver, my pediatrician days are over!!
I am tired of getting a priscription for EVERYTING!

I'm all for learning about primitive medicine.

We call it “Magic Water.”

It looks like water, tastes like water, smells like water!!!

It is WATER and SILVER. (My kind of ingredients)

Just 3 drops in an ear and Whalla! CURE!!!

We drink it for sore throats, and dab it on cuts.

I KNOW what it’s made of and I know it works.

I’m on a mission to healthy living. That means I eat things in their natural color and I can pronounce/buy all the ingredients for it. (For example: Tomato sauce, cheese, flour, yeast, egg, sugar, water= PIZZA)

What isle can I find carboxymethylcellouse sodium??

And Why should my kids be taking anything that reads ACID???

Jarom needs to get well. Tomorrow he is in for a “Magical Surprise”......

A strange wind in coming in from the West............

No comments: