Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happiness is NOT sharing

A few days ago I gave Jace a snack with instructions to go share with
his siblings. He willingly agreed and disappeared.

Minuets later I found him ploped down in the middle of the hall enjoying the entirety of the
snack by himself.

“Jace, I’m really sad you choose not to share like I asked you to.”

“I’m not!” He retorted with a pleasent smile. “I’m really Happy!”

First I walked away, then I laughed.


Jace got a shaving kit for his birthday. Turning four brings Big Boy responsibilities!
 

1 comment:

Brooke said...

LOL!! Happiness is stopping along the way to test the snack...just to make sure it is safe for the others to eat... I do it all the time,with my girls! Hmmmm...could be the reason my summer clothes fit a little snug this year?!?
Thanks for the laugh!