Thursday, February 5, 2009

Breakfast of Champions


Wheaties and a Banana. Yum!
I could eat that every meal. My 3 year old believes "Strawberry Oat-more." is the best breakfast. His request EVERY morning is Strawberry Oatmore, orange juice and bitamins (vitamins). Then he's off to conquer the day.
Today he is Dash from the Incredibles, costume and all, zooming up and down the hall watching his feet as he runs. I'm sure he believes they are a blur because he is running so fast!

Yesterday he let me give him a hair cut, on the account that I make him look like Dash. I gave it my best shot but came up short. Apparently I made him look just like JACE. He was so upset when he looked in the mirror.

"MOM!!! I don't look like Dash, you made me look just like JACE!!"
I'll take that as a compliment.


I wonder what costume I should put on today after eating my Wheaties and Banana??
I wish I could put on my biking clothes and hit the road for a nice bike ride. I guess daydreaming about my Spring bike ride in Manhattan will have to do. I have the map, bike, and clothes. If only Spring would hurry and get here!!
Does anyone want to join me?

No comments: