Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mom

From EmBeR


I didn't call my Mom on Mothers Day!!
I fell asleep feeding Abi and when I woke up it was morning.

I Love my Mom. She is me in 30 years.
Last year she drove to California to join us at Disneyland, then flew out here to be at Jarom's baptism in the Fall.
This year she was here for 2 weeks when Abigail was born. I love having her part of my family.
Thanks Mom for your friendship and support.
I love you!

My Mothers Day was so great! I really had a day off. I stayed in my room ALL day, except to eat the yummy meals my hubby made for me. Being in my room all day to write in my journal and read was a dream! Abi was by my side sleeping most the time. It was fun to really have a day of rest!
(I should have called Mom during the day but apparently I was too busy sitting on my rear!)

No comments: