Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Competition

**A post I forgot to publish last May. aka: "Baby Brain"***

I’ve been eating cupcakes, muffins, licorice, and almost anything else I desire.

You see, next week I am joining a Competition.
The Biggest Looser Competition!

I want to be sure to be really FAT when it starts so I loose a lot!

The Competition starts on my exact 6 week Postpartum date.
Till then I will continue to enjoy my treats and lack of exercise.

I gain a lot during pregnancy. One thing I really enjoyed while pregnant was I ate when I was hungry and I ate till I was full!

I told Jarom about the Competition today- he thought it was a good idea for me to join.

“You really need it Mom....no offense, but you do.” he stated matter-of-factual.

I didn’t take offense. I laughed at the subject content I was having with my 8 year old boy. What does he know about all this??

He also asked me when I was going to be “NORMAL” again so we could play basketball together.

I hope to loose close to 40 pounds by the end of 13 weeks.

Bye, bye sugar. Hello Green Smoothie Girl.

No comments: