Thursday, May 13, 2010

Give Me A Break....

Wouldn’t it be great if some things were FREE?

Like School Lunch, Doctor visits, Babysitting, Piano or a Pool pass?

I like to think I would DO more things if I didn’t have to fork out the dough so often.

One of our favorite places is the Town Library....IT’S FREE!!!

Jace always asks if he could “BUY this book.”

I remind him we get to “Borrow” them.

He doesn’t get it. He still says Buy.

At the Library the kids get to play the computer for FREE

Check out books for FREE

Join Story Time for FREE

and my favorite, PARK for FREE!

So, I wonder:

WHY IN THE WORLD DO I OWE $30 TO THE LIBRARY???......

late fees on the FREE movies.

Good thing our new house has a Money Tree growing in the backyard!

 
Posted by Picasa

Photo: Jace sporting his Buzz Lightyear sunglasses. Can you say Erkle?

1 comment:

Penny said...

That pic is so dang cute!!! That's funny you owe $$$! I guess not, funny eh!