Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Like Rockers...

I don't like Rock music.
It's too much noise for my enjoyment.
I never have and at this rate, I never will.

BUT, recently I have been pleased with the "ROCK" fans.

I have this shirt:

I bought it for a costume party.
Now I wear it to the gym and around the house.

Last week at the gym a "Rocker" greeted me at 6:30am with a kind smile and
followed up with a "ROCK ON!"
It didn't register that he was talking to me until I was several steps away.
Right then I was a "Stuck Up Rocker."

Today I wore the shirt again, a little embarrassed while I ran my errands. (A few too many)
The guy at the Dump liked my shirt....obvious "Rocker"
The grandma at the Library didn't.
The Man at Costco liked My shirt...he even helped me load two AC Units in my car!
The young kid working at Home Depot liked it,
and the Cashier who checked me out (literally) like it too.

It's amazing what message you send with the clothes you wear.

All the "Rockers" were really kind to me today.

ROCK ON!!

(I'm so not a rocker!)

No comments: