Friday, February 26, 2010

Reality Check

Wednesday morning I woke up to rain....

Wednesday Night passed with rain....

Thursday morning I awoke to rain.

I decided I had to leave the house anyway.

Jace put on his green rain boots, I packed the umbrella and out we went.

Our first stop was Kohl's to do some Christmas returns. (I'm a hermit)

Upon entering the store I smiled. This was the ray of sunshine I needed.

Spring was hanging everywhere.

Bright colors, T-shirts, shorts, and flowers!!!

I came to the right place!

Immediatly I began to feel better. I could, for the next hour, forget about the wet world outside.

I had to bring some of the sunshine home with me so I purchased this:

 
Posted by Picasa


and these:

 
Posted by Picasa


I felt happy.

Then we stepped into the rain again and drove to Costco and had pizza for lunch.

It rained the rest of the day, but inside my house I propped the pillow and dreamed of the day I get to wear my shoes.

Today I woke up to this:

 
Posted by Picasa


And there is no sign of it stopping.

School is cancelled- along with my daydream of Spring.

No comments: