Thursday, November 6, 2008

Playing in the Attic

Lately I have been obssesed with cleaning my attic.
Last summer, after tripping over one too many toys, I gathered them up and took them on a field trip.
Every toy went in the attic.
AHHHH! I had my floor back.

But, my poor kids didn't have any inside toys. I decided to clean out the attic and make it a playroom.

This is when the attic transformation began. I went through EVERTHING Sam and I have EVER kept in the 10 years we have been married and the 11 moves we have endured and I tossed out the JUNK we have been towing along.

After a few trips to the Dump my attic was off to a great start.
I'll tell you It feels great knowing I have that cleaned out!

My attic has been an after school favorite for quite some time.
Rule #1 You can not bring toys down the ladder!

It sure beats the cost of buying a bigger house with a playroom!
We'll see how it goes in the winter. We may have to bring up a heater.




1 comment:

Chelsi said...

What a great place for kids to play! Looks like kid heaven.