Saturday, November 15, 2008

Birthdays


A friend asked me to take pictures at her son's party today. It was so much fun. I am in heaven when taking pictures!
There's something about capturing memories of youth that I am obsessed with.
Last month I took pictures for my friends daughter's baptism and made a video for her. It was my favorite project yet!
Next weekend I'm doing another one! I can't wait. This time it's for a boy. I hope I can still capture the "sweetness" in a boyish way.

It's been really hard not to sit at my computer ALL day and work on my projects.
Sam had Tuesday off work and told me I could have the whole day to my projects while he watched the kids!! It was WONDERFUL!
I finished a few projects I was working on and got a lot of great idea's for the future!!
The kids loved playing with dad. He took Jace to IHOP for breakfast then went to school and had lunch with Jenny and Jarom, then took them to the Park and out for Pizza after school! I think they'd like the idea of dad and I switching roles!

2 comments:

Ben Kroff said...

Okay, you'll have to explain the chair photo. not quite getting it here. Glad to hear you guys went on a date. CHelsi and I need to try that sometime. That dating thing. sounds fun.

Becca B said...

so would you travel to take some pix for me?!!! I am thinking about takin a trip out there, could we stop for a visit?