Saturday, November 15, 2008

Good-Bye Fall

Fall has come and gone!

I have thoroughly enjoyed Autumn in CT! I am so happy I live in this area. I'm constantly admiring the beauty that surrounds me. I am so sad to see it go!

SOCCER

With Fall came Fall soccer.
Sam and I coached Jarom's 1st Grade Boy's team. After the 2nd week I fired Sam and made him do the dishes for missing practices.
We had a very talented team. Too bad the Coach that taught me to play soccer didn't know a thing about it. I, therefore, passed his knowledge down to them! I taught them NOTHING! But it was fun to play with them each week.

We were the Red Dragons.


It was so fun seeing Jennica play on the Kindergarten team. I called her the "Bulldozer." Her coach would have her stand at mid-field and once the other team neared the line he would say, "Go, Jennica!" And she would take off and attack. (This tactic worked well because Jennica is like a 4th Grader among pre-schoolers!)

I think we've discovered her Sport!

1 comment:

West Taylor - Wild West Mustang Ranch said...

getting so big!!!! she is so cute too!!! awe i miss all of you!!! when are you guys coming down again