Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jarom turns 7!


Today, Oct.1st, my oldest turned 7!
He is such a stud. Maybe I love him so much because he is so much like Sam. Those two are two peas in a pod!
This morning I decorated the house with balloons before he woke up and I made "birthday pancakes." This year his gifts were once again- Star Wars. ( I think this is 3 in a row)
This summer we introduced him to the Harry Potter books, it has been a welcome distraction. Consequently, Harry will be joining us Halloween night. I'm crossing my fingers that Harry and Yoda will occupy his thoughts rather than returning to Power Rangers. He discovered them at age 5. I haven't allowed Jarom to watch any of the movies on account they were rated Y7. I thought for sure I he'd lose interest by the time his 7th birthday would roll around. Well, last night he said: " Tomorrow I am old enough to watch Power Rangers!!!" Can you guess what conversation I'll be having on movie day?

He was so happy today. I dropped in at lunch time to see him. The whole cafeteria sang to him. He liked that. We went out to eat tonight and they sang to him, he liked that too. Birthday's are so much fun as a kid.


Yoda joined us for dinner:

1 comment:

Nifty Nick said...

Jarom is 7 now! I remember when you told us all in young womens that you were pregnant and that was 7 years ago? Im having a hard time believing that! But he looks like he got pretty spoiled for his birthday. I miss kid birthdays!!!