Monday, October 27, 2008

Have you ever done this....




I have so much to do today! One thing I have always hated is grocery shopping!
(Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband that enjoys it!)

We all know how Mondays can get. Well, my Monday needs me at HOME!

Laundry is washing....... and drying,........... and WAITING.
The kitchen garbage is beckoning me.
The poor refrigerator is STARVING!

I snapped this morning! I gave in. I went shopping!

I went grocery shopping in my pink robe and slippers!! Fresh out of the shower!!
I browsed the isles while singing Primary songs.I bought what I needed and NOTHING more.
Jace was in his underwear so I tried to make it quick.
I talked on the phone while checking out - NO eye contact needed!
Welcome to my life of online shopping!!!

Peapod.com delivers it to my door!!!!!!!
This brilliant service had to be invented by a mom! My Monday is a little better because of it!

No comments: