Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Watering Children

From Rain

I LOVE rain! I especially love the smell of rain! Today we had a pleasant wet day.
I dressed Jace up and sent him out to jump in puddles! Kids are so lucky. I love that a kid doesn't care if his shoes get wet.
I love that they run right out into the rain without thinking of what it will do to their hair or even their clothes. They don't hesitate to enjoy the blessing of rain. They embrace it.
It's not that often that you see an adult speeding through puddles on a bike just to see how high the water splashes, or stomping through a puddle that wasn't there yesterday. I want to live like a child again.

I'm thankful for a rainy day! Here's to all the kids that LIVE life and allow the rain to help them grow!!

From Rain

From Rain

From Rain

From Rain

2 comments:

Keily said...

these are amazing pictures!!!!

Nifty Nick said...

This is so cute! The kids are growing up so fast...they are so adorable though! Im so happy for you =)