Friday, September 19, 2008

A Day of a 3 year old....



Yesterday, I got down on the floor and looked at life from Jace's perspective. After doing this I realized I rush him to often.
A task that I could get done in less than 20 seconds became my entertainment for quite some time.
First he picked out his own clothes. ( I wasn't surprised he chose his Elmo shirt. He wants to wear that everyday.)


Then he had to start all over again!

Is it lunch time already?

Then it was time to make the bed!
But first we had to talk to each "friend" and inspect them!


And tell a few stories...

Laugh at a few jokes...

Take a little rest...

Give some love....

TaDa! The finished product!

Now our day is ready to begin.

Or NOT.....

We get to start the process all over again!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

I have known for a long time that I rush Brigitta more than I probably need to. I guess I need to just step back and let her take her time...unless it's going to mean missing the bus. Then, I just don't know what options I have.