Sunday, October 18, 2009

Vermont (click on the collage to view)

 
Posted by Picasa


Last weekend, right after Jarom's baptism, we rushed home, changed our clothes, packed our bags and piled into the car for a surprise Road Trip.

We drove a few hours to Sharon, Vermont, the Birthdaplace of Joseph Smith. Traveling to this small town was worth the drive- not only for the magnificent beauty and great pictures I captured, but for the feeling I felt when I stepped out of the car! The property is filled with music. The ambiance was Heavenly. The monument and visitors center were inspiring.

We stayed the night and enjoyed Sunday morning church at the Mission Home with fellow campers and missionaries.
This place was beautiful in so many ways. I was overcome with gratitude for this man while reviewing his life through paintings.
This was the perfect Mini-trip after a baptism. We are so lucky to have lived near so many important church sites.
We lived in Ohio near Kirtland, now we are in the mix of so much church history from Vermont to New York.
We hope to see Navoo soon.

 
Posted by Picasa



We were happy Grandma Trena was able to join us on the adventure. I was especially happy because I made her take my family pictures. The colors were AMAZING!!!!!! The kids desire for posing-not so amazing.
 
Posted by Picasa


Check out my growing belly in the photo with Jen. I told mom my baby was only the size of an apple and her reply was: "Yeah, you mean a barrel of apples!" I am clearly showing more than I should. (I am 15 weeks in the photo)
 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Keily said...

beautiful pics!!!!! You are tiny and look amazing prego. :)

fivewheeler said...

Ember, you are such a cute mom. I sneak a peek at your blog every once in a while and you always have fun things going on. I love all the fall colors in the East. We are still brown and the few trees we do have are green. What a bust. Hope all is well with your fam and Congrats on #4!
Helayna