Saturday, October 17, 2009

Baptism

 
Posted by Picasa


Last Saturday Jarom was baptized. Where did the time go? I find it odd I am a mother to an eight year old.
He is such a fun boy. I love that he has a tender heart. He hates to see anyone or anything get hurt.

He is such a good kid. He really does know the scriptures and love them. I am amazed when I listen to him have conversations with his dad about the Book of Mormon. Everything he reads sticks in his mind. Sam and Jarom have a game where Sam quizzes Jarom on the Characters of the BOM. Jarom is tough to stump.
Recently Jarom has learned a lot about Joseph Smith. His tender heart already holds a special place for that Prophet.

I feel very blessed to have Jarom as my child. I learn so much from him already. He is such a good brother.

This day was a special day in the Hobi home.

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: