Monday, June 1, 2009

still waiting...

 
Posted by Picasa


I’m still waiting for the Sun to warm up my life.

I’m still wearing a sweatshirt monday-sunday.

I’m still wrapping up in my oversized bathrobe when I climb out of bed.

I’m still checking the weather ten times a day, wondering when the sun will warm me up.

I’m still wondering when I will visit the swimming pool.

Wondering when I will sport a suntan.

Wondering when the rain clouds and wind will move on.

Wondering when I will sleep with the AC on or windows open.

Wondering when the kids can go to school without a jacket.

For Pete’s sake! It’s June already!! When will it stay warm?

I get grumpy when the sun isn’t out.

3 comments:

Keily said...

word.. It's still cold here in Chicago. crazy stuff.

Brooke said...

Come visit me in Mesquite..that will do the trick!

Amy said...

Well, when you grow up in mostly 100+ degree weather in St. George you're bound to be missing the sun. Sam is probably feeling it too.