Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nothing

It took me all day to do nothing.

I went to the gym to find I am so terribly sore from yesterday’s workout that I couldn’t even jog on the treadmill. So, I stretched.
Yes, I drove to the gym to stretch.

I’m not sure what I did all day because by the end of the day my house wasn’t better off or even worse than when the alarm climbed in bed with me. (Jace)

I did take a shower. A long HOT shower. It must have taken up at least an hour.

I spent most of my day thinking of the getaway Sam and I are taking Tomorrow through Saturday.

I’m thinking how great it will be to have alone time with my hubby while we wander the streets of New York without the strollers, and backpacks stuffed with “just-in-case”, and cries of “are we done?”

I’m thinking of the great restaurants we will find (because that’s what we do in the City. We EAT) and the cool Hotel that claims to have a heated outdoor pool with UNDERWATER MUSIC??? What??

I’m thinking there are endless possibilities while we eat and play......in the RAIN!!!!

Wait a minuet! Perhaps I haven’t woke up yet. After all, it’s another one of those wonderful days with the sky full of dark clouds and leaking fluid. Who gets out of bed for that?

Maybe the sun will come out just for me. I’ll climb the Empire State Building tomorrow and beg the sun to come out.

No comments: