Friday, January 23, 2009

Sick Day with Buzz Lightyear

In desperation I had Toy Story babysit my child today. It worked like a charm. Jace hasn’t watched the movie until yesterday (another sick day) and loved Buzz! So, today I pulled out the Buzz Lightyear costume Jarom loved so much. Jace’s face lit up! It made todays re-run of the movie even more magical!
I absolutely LOVE it when my kids pretend to be characters! I tried really hard to stay awake to watch him run around the house in his own, very magical, world. I dozed off with a smile on my face. He is such a fun boy!
My head isn’t too happy today. (a-a-a-achoo!)

If you look closely you can see his manly milk mustach!
In frustration he came to me saying: "My wings can't work like Buzz Lightyears do!" As he jumps off the couch and falls to the floor. "See, they don't keep me up like him!"

1 comment:

Keily said...

Get well soon ember.:) I can't ever dose off .No matter what my girls think it's way more fun to jump on mommy while she's trying to catch a power nap.