Tuesday, January 6, 2009

December happenings in pictures

I didn't blog much during the holidays. We had so much fun doing NOTHING!
Sam was home for 16 days straight!!! That hasn't happened...well, EVER! Within those 16 days we
celebrated our 10 year anniversary, Sam's birthday, Christmas, and New Years. Can you say JUNK FOOD!?
Each mouthful was justified!
I don't want to try to give details of all the fun. Let me just post pictures and say games, games, games,
yum,yum,yum, and is it morning already?


Jen's picture for 12 days (11 stamped picture)


Sam finished the Joseph Smith book!
We LOVE the Whos your Hero Books!!!! Highly Recommended! Thanks Gma Trena!


Sleepy Princess


Revealing to our Neighbor we were "Santa's Helpers" for the 12 Days of Christmas. (She requested we reveal ourselves so she could give the kids gifts. She knew all along it us...very obvious)


Christmas loot


Too much excitement!


Nerf Wars!!!


Jen is upset she is such a great target!






I Love this picture! What studs!


Yeah, I know how you feel!




again?? Jace hasn't lived long enough to build up immunity to sleep.


yes, that's Sam on the top bunk! They never thought to look there for him. Good hiding spot to read.


I was thinking the same thing.


too cute. All by herself making angels. I took this picture from the window while on the phone. (little blurry)


this is how Jen plays Go Fish. She can't hold all the cards so she built a fort to protect them. (Notice Jarom oblivious to his show and tell)


watching the fire! I love our fireplace!!!




Hide and seek.


they said they were playing Trick or Treat.


I love my crazy kids!

1 comment:

Ben Kroff said...

Your pictures are AWESOME! It makes me jealous. We are going to have to stop reading your blog though. It is to much like watching a romantic comedy. Chelsi longs to have such a life and I am left feeling like a schmuck in comparison to the night in shining armor in the pictures.