Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Night full of Music



Last night Sam treated me to a night to remember.
I put on my diamonds and high heels and we drove to the City.

Who knew that the boy next door would take me so many places in life?

As we drove into Manhattan, I realized how lucky we are to have NYC at our finger tips.
Sam has taken me away from my small town life and is showing me the World.

My heart was full as I sat next to him an enjoyed the NYC Philharmonic Symphony. I loved every moment of it!
After the concert we dined at a French Restaurant, Jean-Georges. It was a perfect!

It's moments like these that make living on the East Coast worth it.

2 comments:

Penny said...

How fun is that? Wow, I wish we could go on a date to NYC. How cool would that be! What a romancer hubby you have.

Brooke said...

Em! Wow...Sam your #1 hubby of the month! How fun!