Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bronx Zoo solved hearing problem!





"Lean over your plate."
"leave your shoes at the door."
"It's time for bed"
"Shut the door behind you."

I really thought my kids had selective hearing. It boggled my mind why I had to repeat things over and over during the day. A trip to the Bronx Zoo, yesterday, shed light on this apparent hearing problem. THEIR EARS ARE TOO SMALL!
I found a pair of ears that seemed to do the trick for all of them. Once these ears were placed on their heads they responded to whispers, and yells alike! Their concentration levels increased as well.
I came upon these ears just in time...School starts in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Ha Ha! To Great Em. We are taking the girls up to Hogle Zoo next weekend for Jesse and Elsa's Birthday.... Maybe they have these same great ears there. I will have to ask around when we get there. As always... good to know that a mom as great as you, has the same nagging little problems with her kids as I with mine! Luv ya girl, Brooke
P.S. I think I will try to get some for Jesse too! To bad they had to stay at the exibit!

fünf said...

Wow, I am very impressed that Jarom is almost a black belt. That is some serious Judo. I loved the post about your little trip to the lake. That sounds so relaxing and fun. You are so good at letting kids be kids and have a real childhood. What a good mom you are.