Saturday, March 16, 2019

I'm back!


Holy Smokes!  Age has plagued us all.  My house isn’t full of “Littles” anymore.  It’s an assortment of ages/stages.    Jarom and Jenn are in the throngs of High School with Jace not far behind.  Abi  is no longer the baby.  She is almost 9 years old and has been replaced by HobiBaby5.  He is 2 years old and the ruler of this house.  He gets what he wants and he doesn’t even talk!  I am grey in all the places I remember my mother being as she became old to me.  I love this new phase of my life.  Parenting is harder than ever and I miss my "Little Kids" but that's why I am back at blogging.  I love reading about our lives so many years ago and I need to keep it going because they are almost out of the house!!! (and there is no lack for entertainment in these parts)


 We’ve lost a FEW, added NEW and everyone GREW! 
 I’m back to Blogging!  
Is this even a thing anymore?  
Jarom age 17
Jennica age 15
Jace age 13
Abigail age 9
Joshua age 2

No comments: